Plan your Stratford Festival School Trip
View the 2015 Schools Guide.
How to Book Your School Trip
Attn: Groups and Schools
P.O. Box 520
Please review our payment terms and policies.
- Student groups can see plays for $18, $22, or $30 and musicals for $20, $29, $31, $32 or $35. These midweek matinee specials are marked S on the calendar
- 20% off tickets for students for any other shows not labelled S
- Excludes performances between July 6 and August 30, 2015
We require a minimum number of chaperones to attend performances with a school group:
- Secondary school: 1 adult for every 10 students
- Grades 7 and 8: 1 adult for every 8 students
- Grade 6 and under: 1 adult for every 6 students
We reserve the right to assign chaperone seats. Adult chaperone seats can also be booked at the student rate.
Let us organize lunch!
Student Deli Lunch Buffets
Enjoy a noon-hour buffet of deli meats, 12-grain bread, pasta salads and more on-site at one of our theatres. All meals include fruit, salads, cookies, and a cold drink. Cost: $15 per person, including tax. Minimum 15 people; buffets subject to availability. Contact email@example.com or 519.271.4040 x2344, to book your buffet.
Crisp House Salad
Succulent Turkey Sandwich
Farm-fresh Egg Salad Sandwich
Country Ham Sandwich
Individually prepared picnic lunches all include a bottle of water, a freshly baked cookie and a piece of seasonal fruit. Picnics must be ordered two weeks in advance, and will be ready for pick-up in the Festival Theatre lobby at noon. $12.50.
Download Trip Planning documents