Plan your Stratford Festival School Trip
View the 2014 Schools Guide.
How to Book Your School Trip
Attn: Groups and Schools
P.O. Box 520
Please review our payment terms and policies.
- Student groups can see plays for $20 or $25 and musicals for only $29. These shows are marked SSP and SSM on the calendar.
- 20% off tickets for students for any other shows not labelled SSM or SSP.
- Student discounts do not apply to weekend performances (Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday matinee and evening) in July and August
We require a minimum number of chaperones to attend performances with a school group:
- Secondary school: 1 adult for every 10 students
- Grades 7 and 8: 1 adult for every 8 students
- Grade 6 and under: 1 adult for every 6 students
We reserve the right to assign chaperone seats. Adult chaperone seats can also be booked at the student rate.
Let us organize lunch!
Student Deli Lunch Buffets
Enjoy a noon-hour buffet of deli meats, 12-grain bread, pasta salads and more on-site at one of our theatres. All meals include fruit, salads, cookies, and a cold drink. Cost: $15 per person, including tax. Minimum 15 people; buffets subject to availability. Contact email@example.com or 519.271.4040 x2344, to book your buffet.
Crazy for Salad: Salad of peppers, tomatoes and julienne carrots served over greens with an herb vinaigrette.
King's Turkey: Roasted turkey and aged cheddar sandwich served on 12-grain bread.
A Midsummer Egg Salad: Egg salad sandwich served on 12-grain bread.
All picnics include an apple, cookie and water. Picnics must be ordered two weeks in advance. They will be packaged and ready for pickup in the Festival lobby at noon. Cost: $12 per student, including tax.
Download Trip Planning documents