Choose one of these options when ordering:
Deliver by Email – Tickets are emailed in an Adobe Acrobat PDF file and must be printed – one page per ticket ordered. Bar coding will be scanned at the theatre.
Print@LobbyKiosk – Self-service kiosks at the Festival and Avon Theatres allow you to print at least 1 hour pre-show.
Mail to Customer – Available for orders placed at least one month in advance of show date. A shipping fee of $2.50 per order applies.
Hold at Box Office – Pick up your tickets at the theatre where your first show is playing within 2 hours of show-time. (Available for Box Office Orders Only)
Deliver by Email Troubleshooting:
Performance or seat details do not appear on the tickets:
- Your computer may be using a preview mode. To avoid this, right click on the attachment in your email and save the file to your computer desktop. You may then open the file with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- If your Mac or Windows 8 computer uses non-Adobe PDF reader software, this could also be the problem. Please download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software at the link below.
Not all tickets are printing:
- Your printer may not have enough memory to print the entire file at once. Please print a few pages of the file at a time.
Deliver by Email tickets haven't arrived in inbox:
- Make sure your email account can accept emails and PDF attachments from firstname.lastname@example.org and check any spam folders.
- Ensure that we have your current email address. Log on to your Festival account and view “Account Information”.
- Once PDF tickets have been created and sent, you can download anytime from “Order History” in your Festival account.
For more assistance, please call 1.800.567.1600 or email email@example.com.