Deliver by Email
Deliver by email allows you to print your Festival tickets at home
Our Deliver by Email service allows you to print your theatre tickets from anywhere!
Once you complete your purchase, you will receive an email with an Adobe Acrobat PDF file attached (this is different from the order confirmation email you will also receive). This file is your Email ticket. It may include multiple pages, depending on how many tickets you order.
Each emailed ticket has a unique bar-code that we will scan once you arrive at the theatre. This code verifies ticket validity.
How do I print my tickets?
When you receive your confirmation email, save the attached PDF file to your computer. When you want to print your tickets, simply open the file and choose “print.”
Tickets will print one per 8.5 x 11” page. Please use only white, non-glossy paper. If you use an ink-jet printer, please allow the ink to dry before handling the ticket. Smudging the bar-code can render your ticket un-scannable.
What should I do if my tickets don't print properly?
If you find that the details of your performance and/or seat location(s) do not appear on the tickets, there are 2 possible causes:
- Your computer may be opening our PDF ticket file in a preview mode. To avoid this, right click on the attachment in your email and save the file to your computer desktop. Then open the file with Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, download this free software at the link below.
- If your Mac or Windows 8 computer uses a non-Adobe PDF reader software that shipped with the computer, this could also be the problem. Please download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software at the link below.
If you find that not all of your tickets print, it is possible that your printer does not have enough memory to print the entire file at once. To easily overcome this issue, please print a few pages of the file at a time.
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to open and print your tickets. This is free, industry-standard software. If you do not have it, click here to download and install.
Will my Deliver by Email ticket be accepted for the event?
Yes! The ticket that comes out of your printer is a valid ticket. Please be sure to keep it safe, and protect it just like you would any other ticket.
If you misplace your Deliver by Email ticket, you may reprint it; however, each ticket may be scanned only once.
Must I print the ticket? Can’t you scan it from my Blackberry or iPhone?
We hope to bring you this technology in the future; for now please print your Deliver by Email tickets and bring them with you.
What are the benefits of printing Deliver by Email tickets at home?
What if I don’t receive my Deliver by Email tickets?
- Print tickets at your convenience
- No waiting in line to pick up your tickets
- Forward Deliver by Email tickets to others attending the event. Because each ticket page may only be scanned once, please ensure each person in your party knows which ticket to bring to the performance.
Make sure your email account can accept emails and PDF attachments from email@example.com. Some email settings will route mail from unknown users or with attachments to bulk/suspect/spam folders. Please check there if you do not receive your Festival Deliver by Email tickets.
Deliver by Email tickets will be sent to the email address we have on file for you. You can check or update this address by logging on to your Festival account and viewing “Account Information.”
Once PDF tickets have been created and sent as attachments via email, they'll also be available for download from your “Order History”.
For other help, please call 1.800.567.1600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org