Charity Ticket Program
Doing our part
Each year we receive many requests from organizations wanting ticket donations as fundraising items for auctions and raffles.
We’re happy to help. Please follow these guidelines when submitting your request -
Who can apply
We have a limited number of tickets available each year, so we give priority to -
- Arts organizations
- Registered charitable organizations in Southwestern Ontario
What you can request
You may request two tickets each season to a performance* of our choice. Sorry, we do not donate cash or merchandise.
Please submit a written request on your organization’s letterhead, and include:
- Your organization’s mission
- Your charitable registration number
- Description of the event, including the date, expected attendance and how the Stratford Festival will be featured at your event
- Full contact information including name, full mailing address and telephone number, and e-mail address.
Submit your request by mail, fax or e-mail only to –
PO Box 520
Stratford, ON N5A 6V2
E-mail: email@example.com Please include “donation request from [your organization’s name]” in the subject line.
All requests must be via letter, fax or email and received by the Stratford Festival at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
We hope you'll understand we can't grant all requests – much as we'd like to. We'll let you know as soon as possible if we can grant your request.
* Sorry, we do not offer charity tickets to our musical performances