IF YOU -
- have a passion for the arts
- have an enthusiastic, professional attitude
- are a team player
- believe quality really does matter
- are creative and self-motivated
- can communicate effectively
- we want you!
Please state which position you are interested in. All resumes will be kept for a maximum of three (3) months. Only those we are interested in interviewing will be contacted. All submissions are strictly confidential.
For further questions regarding employment opportunities at the Stratford Festival please contact Nancy Altenburg Human Resource Manager at email@example.com
This full-time position will spearhead the marketing efforts across the Festival’s digital platforms, including our website, Facebook, Twitter and triggered email servicing channels, with the goal of driving revenue and engagement. Collaborating with a number of departments within the Festival, you will manage the marketing strategy updates and publication of our digital content and platforms, consistently searching for new and creative ways to increase response and conversion rates. You will be expected to measure and report the performance of the digital marketing campaigns/platforms, and assess performance against goals (ROI and KPI’s). You must be able to manage a small team through the design, copywriting, approval and reporting process. You will also be responsible for ensuring our website meets compliance requirements. more...
As the successful candidate, you will have 4-6 years of consumer marketing experience with at least two years spent in a digital marketing space. You must provide recent examples of your ability to grow business and innovate and deliver highly impactful digital marketing efforts, ideally for established brands, through exceptional knowledge of digital trends and social media technologies. You are expected to have a current understanding of websites and how to best leverage social media to connect with customers, along with strong cross-functional experience. You must have solid knowledge in the principles of good website navigation, responsive design and creating compelling copy for online audiences. The ability to work independently and cooperatively in a global team environment is expected. An interest in the Arts or working within a not-for-profit organization is considered beneficial.
We recognize that diversity - in our workplace, in our audiences and on our stages fosters a rich and creative environment. We are actively engaged in building a more diverse workplace and encourage all qualified applicants to apply by December 7, 2014 to;
Subject: Marketing Manager-Digital
This position plays an integral role within the Application Development and Analytics team. You are required to be a detail oriented and organized analytical thinker to design, develop, maintain and troubleshoot software applications and operations throughout the organization.
You must have a solid understanding of the following programs; .NET/ASP.NET (C#) development using Visual Studio; HTML, CSS, JQuery; responsive design concepts; user interface design; MS SQL Server 2008/2012 (T-SQL); data modeling; performance monitoring & tuning; content management systems. more...
A post-secondary education in either Computer Science or Computer Programming is preferred along with the following;
• Extensive knowledge & experience with object oriented programming in an n-tier environment
• Able to analyze and interpret complex systems & understand their structure and functions in order to facilitate development, integration and problem solving
• Maintenance of existing functionality & implementation of new features while ensuring data security & minimizing business downtime
• Familiarity with all phases of the software development life cycle
• Demonstrates logical thought process through appropriate and inquisitive questioning
Skills & Experience Considered an Asset:
• Experience with source control in a team development environment
• Experience with SharePoint and/or other Microsoft Dynamics products
• Experience with Tessitura (performing arts CRM)
• Knowledge of box office, not for profit and arts business processes
We recognize that diversity- in our workplace, in our audiences and on our stages- fosters a rich and creative environment. We are actively engaged in building a more diverse workplace and encourage all qualified applicants to apply by December 7, 2014 to;
Cataloguing and Digitization Archivist
This full time position will report to the Director of Archives and will divide their time equally between two major areas of responsibilities;
• Digitization of archive content for the purposes of a) preservation, b) reuse by the Festival in the context of marketing, production support, etc; and c) research by external researchers.
• Surveying, accessioning and cataloguing of material in the Archive to improve the management and exploitation of the collections
Main tasks will be as follows:
• Copyright and rights investigation and documentation
• Digitization pre-processing work
• Digitization of collections (incl photographic preservation and creation of catalogue entries for object access) according to guidelines
• Active input to the development of the above processes
• Surveying of material currently in the Archive and retrospective accessioning of this material
• Accessioning of new material that enters into the Archives
• Cataloguing materials to relevant standards as prioritized by the Director of Archives and creation of authority records
You must hold a professional archives qualification and have practical experience of working in a busy archive department. Experience of cataloguing, digitization and use of software such as Adobe PhotoShop is required. Familiarity with Canadian copyright and information law in an archival setting is also necessary; knowledge of theatre and experience working in a theatre environment would be an asset.
We recognize that diversity - in our workplace, in our audiences and on our stages fosters a rich and creative environment. We are actively engaged in building a more diverse workplace and encourage all qualified applicants to apply by December 5, 2014 to;