Saturday, September 27, at 10:30 AM
General Admission
September

Song and Dance: Crazy for You

Festival Theatre
Friday, August 22; Sunday, September 21
10:30 a.m. to 12 noon
$25

Festival actors teach you a number from Crazy for You -- including some fun tap steps! No spectators, please.

Who is the workshop for?
All are welcome. Kids aged 8 and up will be able to learn the choreography.

What will I do in the workshop?
You will sing and dance! The workshop is fully participatory. If your mobility is compromised, we encourage you to participate to the extent of your ability. If you are not physically able to dance at all, you are welcome to sing from your seat while others dance.

Does the workshop require previous singing or dance training?
Not at all! The workshop is for beginners and is just for fun.

Can I leave my child and pick him or her up later?
Parents are not required to stay. If you do wish to stay, even if you don’t want to participate, you are required to have your own ticket.

What should I wear?
Wear comfortable clothing that does not restrict your movement. Wear flat shoes that attach securely to your feet (flip-flops are discouraged) and that have good traction. 

Do I need tap shoes?
Not at all! If you have tap shoes, feel free to bring them but please bring soft-soled shoes to dance in as well.

2014 Playbill List King LearCrazy for YouA Midsummer Night's DreamThe Beaux' StratagemMan of La ManchaAlice Through the Looking-GlassHay FeverKing JohnMother Courage and Her ChildrenAntony and CleopatraChristina, The Girl KingA Midsummer Night's Dream - a chamber play2014 Season

Sustaining support for the Forum
is generously provided by
Kelly & Michael Meighen and
the T.R. Meighen Foundation

Support for the 2014 Forum is
generously provided by
Nandita & Julian Wise

Canadian Signature Experiences