Communication and Feedback
We want to communicate in a way that is helpful to you. If you would like to receive any of our materials in alternative formats, please ask any of our staff or volunteers.
Do you have comments or suggestions for us? We welcome your feedback and your ideas about how to make the Festival more accessible and enjoyable.
Please use any of the following methods to communicate with our staff:
- Complete a Patron Feedback Form, which is available at all Box Offices and Theatre Stores, or through the House Manager at each theatre.
- Mail correspondence to Audience Services, 55 Queen Street, P.O. Box 520, Stratford, ON N5A 6V2.
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Telephone customer service at 1.800.561.1233, ext. 5502.
- Speak to our House Managers or Box Office staff while on-site.
If you are providing feedback, please also give your name and contact information (phone, e-mail and/or address). We will direct your feedback to the appropriate person and respond in a timely manner.
You may also rate the Festival on up to three facets of our accessibility ( mobility, hearing and sight) on the Rick Hansen Global Accessibility Map, at