BRING A GROUP AND SAVE!
View our 2014 Groups Guide.
The Group experience starts with 10 people or more and includes Tour operators, Family and friends, Churches, Public service clubs, Retirees, Alumni and Corporate groups.
Exceptional benefits for our group clients include:
- Exclusive ticket discounts
- Order tickets starting December 2 – one month prior to general public
- Flexiable payment schedules while your tickets are on hold
- One complimentary ticket for every 20 purchased
- Access to complimentary bus parking at all theatres (subject to availability)
- Personalized itineraries featuring meal options, receptions and events, private tours, Q&A sessions with the actors, guest speakers exclusively for your group and access to our Forum events - NEW this season ask about changeover viewings for your group at the Festival Theatre
- Theatre Store coupons to help you shop for the perfect momento.
- Cutomized marketing materials such as sign-up sheets, posters, access to images, videos and logos
- Direct booking for your group participants either through Stratford Social Ticketing on Facebook or with the box office.
- Online ticket orders
Independent Group Booking
You choose the date and performance. We take care of the registrations and payments. Enjoy the show with your group!
We provide you with a private promotion code that will allow the members of your group access to access the group discount themselves online or by phone. They can place their own ticket order and choose their own seats.
Please review our payment terms and policies.
Seniors' groups (ages 65 and over) can save with our special senior ticket prices on plays and musicals designated SSP and SSM on the calendar.
Click here to book your group tickets
ENJOY THE FLAVOURS OF THE FESTIVAL
Group Lunch Buffet:
The King's Table
Our lunch buffet is a sight to be seen and taste to be savored! Enjoy a selection of hot entrees, delectable side dishes, fresh and seasonal salads and mouth-watering desserts, coffee and tea.
These group buffets are held at noon in the spectacular Paul D. Fleck Marquee at the Festival Theatre - with the best views of the Avon River in all of Stratford. At $22 per person for pre-selected dates, the price can't be beat!
Available to groups of 15 or more, buffet lunches offer general seating for up to 150 people. $22 per person
Buffet lunches are available on June 4, August 28, September 11 and October 8.
Please call our Groups Department at least two weeks in advance to inquire about availability.
Picnics to Go
What better way to take advantage of a sunny day than with a picnic? Individually prepared picnic lunches all include a bottle of water, a fresh baked cookie and piece of seasonal fruit.
Crazy for Salad
Peppers, tomatoes and julienne carrots over greens with herb vinaigrette.
Roasted turkey and aged cheddar sandwich on 12-grain bread.
A Midsummer Egg Salad
Egg salad sandwich on 12-grain bread.
Picnics must be ordered two weeks in advance, and will be ready for pickup in the Festival Theatre lobby at noon. $12.
Attn: Groups and Schools
P.O. Box 520
Questions? E-mail us or call 1.800.567.1600.
Stratford Festival Attn:
Groups and Schools
P.O. Box 520
Payment Terms & Policies
Materials to help promote your trip