BRING A GROUP AND SAVE!
View our 2015 Groups Guide.
The Group experience starts with 10 people or more and includes Tour operators, Family and friends, Churches, Public service clubs, Retirees, Alumni and Corporate groups.
Exceptional benefits for our group clients include:
- Exclusive ticket discounts
- Order tickets starting December 7 online and December 8 over of the phone – one month prior to general public
- Flexible payment schedules while your tickets are on hold
- One complimentary ticket for every 20 purchased
- Access to complimentary bus parking at all theatres (subject to availability)
- Personalized itineraries featuring meal options, receptions and events, private tours, Q&A sessions with the actors, guest speakers exclusively for your group and access to our Forum events
- Theatre Store coupons to help you shop for the perfect momento
- Customized marketing materials such as sign-up sheets, posters, access to images, videos and logos
- Online ticket orders
You choose the date and performance. We take care of the registrations and payments. Enjoy the show with your group!
We provide you with a private promotion code that will allow the members of your group access to access the group discount themselves online or by phone. They can place their own ticket order and choose their own seats.
Please review our payment terms and policies.
Seniors' groups (ages 65 and over) can save with our special senior ticket prices on plays and musicals designated S on the calendar.
Click here to book your group tickets
ENJOY THE FLAVOURS OF THE FESTIVAL
Group Lunch Buffet
Our lunch buffet is a feast for your eyes as well as your taste-buds! Alongside other groups, enjoy a selection of hot entrees, delectable side dishes, fresh and seasonal salads and mouth-watering desserts.
Group buffets are held in the spectacular Paul D. Fleck Marquee at the Festival Theatre - with the best views of the Avon River in all of Stratford.
At $22 per person for pre-selected dates, the price can't be beaten! Buffet lunches are available on June 18, September 9 and 24 and October 9.
Available to groups of 15 or more, buffet lunches offer general seating for up to 150 people. Please call our Groups Department at least two weeks in advance to inquire about availability.
Picnics to Go
What better way to take advantage of a sunny day than with a picnic? Individually prepared picnic lunches all include a bottle of water, a fresh baked cookie and piece of seasonal fruit.
Crisp House Salad
Succulent Turkey Sandwich
Farm-fresh Egg Salad Sandwich
Country Ham Sandwich
Picnics must be ordered two weeks in advance, and will be ready for pickup in the Festival Theatre lobby at noon. $12.50.
Attn: Groups and Schools
P.O. Box 520
Questions? E-mail us or call 1.800.567.1600.
Stratford Festival Attn:
Groups and Schools
P.O. Box 520
Payment Terms & Policies
Materials to help promote your trip