MARKETING DESIGN COORDINATOR
Posted: November 21, 2018
This position reports to the Graphic Design Manager and is part of the Marketing team.
- Coordinate and implement marketing initiatives in support of direct marketing, advertising and promotional programs
- Work with marketing managers to implement marketing plans
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of all proofs and submissions, including proof-reading and editing
- Coordinate all aspects of marketing assets including print production
- Ensure quality and cost effectiveness of all suppliers
- Budget management
- Design marketing materials and internal resources
- Work closely across departmental teams of designers, developers, writers and project managers
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously in both an independent and team environment
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy with proven organizational skills
- Proven project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities in a calm and professional manner
- Design portfolio highlighting creative ideas, design, illustration and typography (both print and digital)
- Up-to-date with industry trends and Adobe Creative Suite. Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Knowledge in Basecamp and Page Proof
Preference will be given to candidates with a diploma in graphic design and previous marketing experience.
This full time position is located in Stratford, Ontario and will begin January 2019.
Recognizing that diversity – in our workplace, in our audiences and on our stages – fosters a rich and creative environment,
we welcome applicants with disabilities and are committed to accommodating them throughout the hiring process. We encourage
all qualified applicants to provide a resume and cover letter in a single PDF document no later than
December 14, 2018 to:
Subject: Marketing Design Coordinator