We are committed to making your visit extraordinary. We have programs, facilities and services to provide support and ensure you have a spectacular experience. Please see below for a description of the supports we offer.
Select performance dates with ASL interpretation. To learn more, visit the ASL Performances webpage.
Select performance dates with live audio description. To learn more, visit the Audio Described Performances webpage.
- Wheelchair-accessible and special access seating is available in all theatres. We also have handrails in the theatres to assist you in getting to your seat.
- The Tom Patterson and Studio Theatres, and the Avon Theatre balcony are steeply inclined and may be difficult to navigate.
- All theatres have special access washrooms, motorized door controls. The Festival and Avon theatres have elevator access.
- You are welcome to bring your own assistive device. Large devices, like walkers are to be stored outside of the auditorium during performances.
- For more about our theatres, please visit the
Theatre Maps & Guides page
- We have special access parking at the Festival theatre’s upper parking lot; $10 with a valid permit. Spaces are limited, please reserve in advance.
- For all other theatres please use unreserved City of Stratford special-access parking.
- Please visit the
Theatre Maps & Guides page to locate special access parking.
- Service Animals are welcome; please advise the Box Office when ordering to ensure a suitable seat is reserved.
- May be borrowed from our House Managers.
- Our theatres offer wireless infrared hearing assistance receivers. Please reserve at the time of booking your ticket.
- Support persons are welcome to provide services or assistance with communication, mobility, personal care, medical needs or access to our facilities.
- Support persons must have a valid ticket to performances or events that have assigned seating and admission prices will be charged for both attendees based on seating location chosen.
- Complimentary admission for one support person will be granted with a valid CNIB card or an Access2Entertainment card. The Festival will consider additional requests on a case-by-case basis.
You are welcome to review a full copy of our accessibility policies: