We are committed to making your visit extraordinary. We have programs, facilities and services to provide support and ensure you have a spectacular experience. Please see below for a description of the supports we offer.
- Select performance dates with ASL interpretation. To learn more, visit the ASL Performances
- Select performance dates with live audio description. To learn more, visit the Audio Described Performances
- Designed to welcome patrons who will benefit from a less restricted audience environment. To learn more, visit the Relaxed Performances
Open Caption Performances
- Select performance dates with open captioning. To learn more, visit the Open Captioned Performances
- Wheelchair-accessible and special access seating is available in all theatres. We also have handrails in the theatres to assist you in getting to your seat.
- The Tom Patterson and Studio Theatres, and the Avon Theatre balcony are steeply inclined and may be difficult to navigate.
- All theatres have special access washrooms, motorized door controls. The Festival and Avon theatres have elevator access.
- You are welcome to bring your own assistive device. Large devices, like walkers are to be stored outside of the auditorium during performances.
- For more about our theatres, please visit the
Theatre Maps & Guides page
- We have special access parking at the Festival theatre’s upper parking lot; $10 with a valid permit. Spaces are limited, please reserve in advance.
- For all other theatres please use unreserved City of Stratford special-access parking.
- Please visit the
Theatre Maps & Guides page to locate special access parking.
- Service Animals are welcome; please advise the Box Office when ordering to ensure a suitable seat is reserved.
- May be borrowed from our House Managers after the official opening of the performance. Programs will also be available for download for your Braille note taker.
- May be borrowed from our House Managers.
- Our theatres offer wireless radio frequency hearing assistance receivers. Headphones are provided but guests are welcome to bring their own. Please reserve at the time of booking your ticket.
- Support persons are welcome to provide services or assistance with communication, mobility, personal care, medical needs or access to our facilities.
- Support persons must have a valid ticket to performances or events that have assigned seating and admission prices will be charged for both attendees based on seating location chosen.
- Complimentary admission for one support person will be granted with a valid CNIB card or an Access2Entertainment card. The Festival will consider additional requests on a case-by-case basis.
You are welcome to review a full copy of our accessibility policies: