Plan Your Trip
SCHOOL TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE!
School tickets are available for purchase online or by telephone through our Box Office.
1.800.567.1600 | 519.273.1600
2022 SCHOOLS GUIDE - with price chart
2022 SEATING CHARTS
2022 VISITORS GUIDE
Savings for Students
- Midweek matinées from $19 to $37 (excludes performances between July 4 and August 29 at the Festival and Avon theatres, and performances after July 4 at the Tom Patterson and Studio theatres)
- Special student group pricing for other shows
- Free chaperone ticket for every 20 student tickets purchased
- Easy payment options
- Save 50% on regular-prices A, B, C and Bravo zone seats when you add an evening show to a student matinée performances (marked S on the calendar).
- Fall for Bard - $10 tickets are available to your class for fall student matinée performances of Hamlet
- Take advantage of our special summer-school pricing for July and August performances
More Information for Your Trip
- 11 a.m. before selected matinées of Hamlet, Little Women, All's Well That Ends Well, Death and the King's Horseman, Richard III and 1939. $4 per student - click here to learn more.
- Available at 10 and 11 a.m. before a matinée, workshops are available on topics connected to the season's plays. From $125 per facilitator, for groups of up to 40 - click here to learn more.
- Book a half-hour discussion with cast members immediately following your performance. From $50 per student group - click here to learn more.
- Take your students behind the scenes for one of our tours. From $7 per student - click here to learn more.
- Pre-order Student Picnics through our Box Office - four options to choose from! $18 per picnic.
Get Bus Funding
- Elementary and secondary school groups visiting this season can apply for help with the cost of bus transportation. Click here to learn more about this program.
Plan Your Virtual Fieldtrip
From Romeo and Juliet to Hamlet, we have more than ten productions and a number of different options for you to bring Stratford to your students whether you are teaching in the classroom or at a distance.
Unlimited access for one viewer/device:
For virtual classrooms or access for up to 40 viewers/devices:
- Secure, private link available for a three-month window $29.97 plus HST
For screenings or access for more than 40 viewers/devices:
- PerformancePlus FREE
- Secure, private link available for a 24-hour window $5.00/device plus HST
Contact us to book your virtual fieldtrip: