Plan Your Trip
2023 School Tickets on-sale December 6, 2022 at 9 a.m.
School tickets are available for purchase online or by telephone through our Box Office starting December 6.
1.800.567.1600 | 519.273.1600
2023 SCHOOLS' PRICE CHART - with seat maps
2023 SCHOOLS' GUIDE
Savings for Students
- Midweek matinées from $19 - excludes performances between July 3 and September 3.
- Earlybird School Days - selected 12:30 p.m. performances available for A Wrinkle in Time! Includes a free post-show chat with cast members immediately following the show.
- Special student group pricing for other shows.
- Free chaperone ticket for every 20 student tickets purchased.
- Easy payment options.
- Save 50% on regular-prices A, B, C and Bravo zone seats when you add an evening show to a student matinée performances (marked S on the calendar).
- Take advantage of our special summer-school pricing for July and August performances.
- Fall for the Bard $10 student tickets - available for fall student matinée performances of King Lear and Much Ado About Nothing. Click here for more information.
More Information for Your Trip
- 11 a.m. before selected matinées of King Lear, Much Ado About Nothing, A Wrinkle in Time and Frankenstein Revived - $4 per student - details coming soon.
- Engage your students through active, practical exercises in these hour-long, artist-led workshops. Available in person and online. $8 per person, minimum of 20 people.
- Book a half-hour discussion with cast members following the show. Available in-person and online. $2.75 per person, minimum 20 people.
- Take your students behind the scenes for our Festival Treasure Tour. More information coming soon.
- Pre-order Student Picnics through our Box Office - menu coming soon. $21 per picnic plus tax.
Get Bus Funding
- Elementary and secondary school groups visiting this season can apply for help with the cost of bus transportation. More information coming soon.
Plan Your Virtual Fieldtrip
From Romeo and Juliet to Hamlet, we have more than ten productions and a number of different options for you to bring Stratford to your students whether you are teaching in the classroom or at a distance.
Unlimited access for one viewer/device:
For virtual classrooms or access for up to 40 viewers/devices:
- Secure, private link available for a three-month window $29.97 plus HST
For screenings or access for more than 40 viewers/devices:
- PerformancePlus FREE
- Secure, private link available for a 24-hour window $5.00/device plus HST
Contact us to book your virtual fieldtrip: