Festival provides rentals of a vast selection of costumes and a full range of
props to support theatre, film, television, commercials, print ads, photo shoots and
stylists. To view our collection, please contact us at 519.271.4040,
extension 4317, or by email.
- Please make an appointment before visiting. The Costume and Props Warehouse is open for rentals Monday to
Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. If you have an emergency request,
please call and we will try to accommodate your request. Viewings are
scheduled in three-hour blocks with a maximum of two people per viewing (subject to change to adhere to current government guidelines).
- Unable to travel to us? Please send a list outlining your
request to arrange a video viewing or, alternatively, we can email photos
of stock choices to you.
- We offer competitive pricing, including discounts for long-term rentals.
- Renter will be provided with a start-up package that must be completed and submitted before your visit.
- All pickups and returns are by appointment.
- Please bring your own supplies, including measuring tapes,
markers, pins, dividers and tape.
- No food or drinks, other than personal water bottles, are
permitted in the Warehouse.
Interested in touring the warehouse?
Check out our
Festival Treasures Tour to explore, reminisce, and discover what decades of theatre history looks like as we take you through our Costume Warehouse and Archives.