Festival provides rentals of a vast selection of costumes and a full range of
props to support theatre, film, television, commercials, print ads, photo shoots,
stylists and events. To view our collection, please contact us at 519.271.4040,
extension 4317, or by email.
- Please make an appointment before visiting. The Costume and Props Warehouse is open for rentals Monday to
Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. If you have an emergency request,
please call and we will try to accommodate your request. Viewings are
scheduled in three-hour blocks with a maximum of two people per viewing (subject to change to adhere to current government guidelines).
- Unable to travel to us? Please send a list outlining your
request to arrange a video viewing or, alternatively, we can email photos
of stock choices to you.
- We offer competitive pricing, including discounts for long-term rentals.
- Renter will be provided with a start-up package that must be completed and submitted before your visit.
safety and that of our staff is of the utmost importance to us as we work together
to get our industry back on its feet. We appreciate your cooperation in helping
us reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- All visitors must fill out a COVID-19 screening form and must
attend an in-person screening upon arrival at the Stratford Festival.
- Hand sanitizer is provided throughout the Warehouse. Use of
sanitizer at the door is mandatory as is wearing of a mask during your entire
time in the facility. All visitors and staff are expected to practice physical distancing.
- All costumes and props will be quarantined for 48 hours
before shipping unless specified otherwise by the client.
- For your security, a safety screen has been installed at the sign-out
- All pickups and returns are by appointment. Please ensure
that crew who are returning items wear masks and sanitize their
hands before unloading. Warehouse staff will move rentals into the building for a 48-hour quarantine
and sanitization before returning to stock.
- Handles, carts and racks will be sanitized before your arrival and
again during the day.
- Please bring your own supplies, including measuring tapes,
markers, pins, dividers and tape.
- No food or drinks, other than personal water bottles, are
permitted in the Warehouse.