2024 GROUP TICKETS - on-sale December 5, 2023
2024 Group tickets are available for purchase online or by Telephone through our Box Office on December 5, 2023.
1.800.567.1600 | 519.273.1600
2024 GROUPS' PRICING - with seat chart
2024 GROUPS' GUIDE
To learn more about booking a school group click here.
Savings for Your Group
- Up to 25% savings on group tickets for groups of 15 or more
- Starter groups - inquire about deals for small groups of 10 to 14 people
- One free ticket for every 20 purchased
- Pay-What-You-Wish pricing is not available for groups.
- Act fast and get our best group rates this spring for performances from April 16 to May 25
- Lock in your price by booking early. Prices will begin increasing starting February 8 onward through the season
- 2-FOR-1 pricing on Tuesday and Thursday evenings performances all season long
- Flexi-groups: Get a unique promotion code so your group members can book on their own and enjoy group savings
- Easy payment options
Extras for Your Group
Exclusive events to enhance your theatre experience! The group specialist in our Box Office will help you plan it all.
- Post-show Chats: Book a half-hour discussion with cast members immediately following your matinée performance.
$5 per person plus tax, minimum 20 people.
- Workshops and Presentations: Dynamic one-hour sessions will help you expand your group's learning experience. Book a guest speaker and enjoy insights into the shows and details of behind-the-scenes work, or book an active workshop based on your choice of 2024 productions. Prices starting from $15 per person plus tax, minimum of 20 people.
- InterACTive Preshow: 11 a.m.- noon before selected matinées of Romeo and Juliet in July and August. Mingle with actors before they take the stage! This exclusive opportunity is only $4 per person plus tax.
For Group Organizers
Tools to help you reach your group members:
- Visit our image gallery to find images and logos to use in your promotions
- Videos for you to send out to your group
- Individually prepared picnics can be ordered in advance and picked up on site or delivered to your bus. Our picnics are ideal for lunch before a matinée or a light supper on your bus ride home. 2024 menu coming soon.
Private Meals, Receptions and Events
- Plated and buffet meals
- Cocktail receptions
- Meetings, client appreciation, team building
For more information, email: email@example.com
Are your group members looking to dine on their own? Let them know about our Onsite Amenities and Stratford dining options.
- Click here for more information about motor coach parking.