A visit to the Stratford Festival has always provided an opportunity to gather and celebrate the best of live theatre. During the current pandemic, this commitment to a common, engaging experience has not changed – but doing so safely requires careful attention to important health and safety measures.
WHEN WE WELCOME YOU BACK TO OUR VENUES, OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY INCLUDES:
- Limited-capacity performance venues.
- Enhanced cleaning/disinfecting of all our guest and staff areas.
- Face coverings worn by all staff and required by all patrons when entering our buildings or when physical distancing is not possible, as per guidance from local health authorities.
- Physical distancing supported through directional signage as well as the guidance of staff and volunteers.
- Sanitation stations at all venues and detailed handwashing directions at sinks.
- Plexiglas barriers installed where physical distancing is more difficult to maintain.
- Touchless/automatic faucets and doors wherever possible, and regular sanitizing of high-touch surfaces throughout the theatre facilities.
- Paperless environment, including electronic/tap payments, digital house programs and digital ticket scanning.
- Pre-ordered food and beverage service available for physically distanced pickup.
- Limited-capacity, physically distanced in-person Theatre Store experience, as well as curbside and ship-to-home options.
- Assistive listening receivers sanitized between uses, with single-use headsets available for purchase.
- Coat check/baggage dropoff closed for the season.
- Exchange fees waived for all cases of illness.
- Proof of vaccination to attend any indoor theatre
event beginning September 22 as required by health authorities. Please see this Ontario Government FAQ document for specific requirements.
To support our ability
to keep you safe, please ensure we have a valid email address on file so that we can keep you informed as our protocols evolve in
response to guidance from public health authorities.
We look forward to celebrating the best of live theatre together. Thanks for supporting our efforts to keep guests, performers and staff safe at all times.
Stratford Festival has been awarded a #SafeTravels Stamp, which is recognized
globally, for adopting proper, standardized health and hygiene